Visa Information for Visitors to the U.S. for WEG

A citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa. The visa allows a foreign citizen, to travel to the United States port-of entry and request permission of the U.S. immigration inspector to enter the U.S. Journalists travelling to Kentucky to report on the WEG 2010 will need a B-1 nonimmigrant visa for business. Please follows this link for more information: